Effective Date: September 1, 2023
Apps may be operated on behalf of artists and/or partners who may process personal data in connection with the Apps. In such cases we will disclose the relevant third parties on the Apps and/or at the point of data collection.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In our operation of the Apps, we collect the following categories of data:
Category of information
What may be collected
How it is collected, where applicable
Information you choose to provide via the App or through other interactions with JLEMUSIC, such as e-mail, social media, SMS, telephone, or other methods
· your name,
· country of residence,
· e-mail address,
· phone number,
· login information, including certain social media profile information if you login with a social media account,
· age or date of birth,
· payment card information,
· billing and/or shipping address,
· clothing sizes or similar physical descriptions,
· personal description,
· photographs or images,
· Forms you fill out on our App, including subscribing to direct marketing, creating an account, searches, or linking a social media account,
· Correspondence with us (e-mails, phone transcripts or otherwise);
· Purchases or orders placed on the App;
· Participation in forums, chats, or other social media functions on the App;
· Entering a competition, promotion, or survey;
· Reporting a problem on the App or requesting support.
Information collected through your use of an App
· IP address and network information,
· location (based on IP lookup),
· user agent string including browser and OSversion,
· language and time zone,
· identifiers set by cookies or similar tracking information (see cookies disclosure below),
· unique device identifiers and hardware version,
· page response times,
· download or content errors,
· page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs, length of visit, pages viewed),
· methods used to browse away from the page.
Visiting our App or interacting with us
Information collected from third parties
· age or birthdate,
· phone number,
· household income,
· device OS,
· brand affinities,
· consumer profile category,
· music intent scores,
· music concert spend category,
· music genre interests.
Consistent with applicable laws, we may match and supplement information you provide, such as your email address or phone number, with data held by third party data providers or data brokers.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
We may use information we collect to:
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED
In compliance with applicable laws, we may share information about you with third parties to facilitate the uses described above, including:
STORAGE AND RETENTION OF INFORMATION
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect the information we collect, we cannot guarantee its security.
Visit the DAA Webchoices tool at www.aboutads.info to learn more about targeted advertising and how to opt out of targeted advertising by companies participating in the DAA self-regulatory program. If you delete your cookies or use a different browser or mobile device, you may need to renew your opt-out choices exercised through the DAA Webchoices tool.
To opt-out of targeted advertising in mobile apps by companies participating in the DAA’s AppChoices program, you can download that app onto your device from https://youradchoices.com/appchoices. You can also limit data collection and use by third parties for targeted advertising in your mobile device settings, where available.
Note that electing to opt out will not stop advertising from appearing in your browser or applications. It may make the ads you see less relevant to your interests.
Our apps are not directed toward children (as defined by local law) nor does JLEMUSIC knowingly collect information from children (as defined by local law) without parental consent except where in compliance with applicable laws.
You may have certain rights regarding our processing of personal data about you. These rights may include access to, rectification, erasure, and/or portability of your personal data. You can exercise these rights by contacting us as described in the “Contact” section. We may take steps to verify your identity before completing your request. Our verification measures vary based on the risk to the individual and may involve confirming access to the relevant email account, providing a government-issued ID or other identification documents, or providing other account details or information that indicates a valid request.
You may also be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that our processing of your personal data infringes applicable law.
You can find more information about the cookies and other tracking technologies we use, the purposes for which we use them, and make certain choices about cookies through the cookie choices tools available on our Apps.
Most internet browsers are automatically set up to accept cookies. However, if you want to refuse or delete any cookies (or similar technologies), please refer to the help and support area on your internet browser for instructions on how to block or delete cookies. Please note you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of our App, including certain personalised features, if you delete or disable cookies.